- Companies can submit entries for as many categories as they wish, as long as they are eligible.
- The editor decides whether an entry is valid for a particular category.
- The judging panel (chaired by Christopher Macgowan) has the right to withhold any award if, in its opinion, no entry is of a high enough standard.
- Every care will be taken with material submitted but none can be returned and no responsibility will be accepted for any loss or damage.
- Decisions by the judging panel are final.
- Bauer Media, the judges and sponsors of the Commercial Fleet Awards 2018 shall not be held responsible for any legal proceedings arising from the entries or the statements made therein; nor can they accept responsibility for the veracity of statements made by entrants, although every care will be taken to check entries.
NB - The awards that do not require entry forms are decided by the judging panel.
Please support answers with graphs and tables where appropriate and relevant facts/figures.
ALL ENTRIES MUST REACH US BY September 28, 2018.